Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Highlights - Week 9 of 52



Doing a bit of catch-up today so let's get to it!


Jim was in town all week so we took advantage of a sunny day and met for lunch. 


These days…. lunch consists of driving through Whataburger with Ruger in the backseat. That crazy canine never leaves Jim’s side.  💛


Another thing that never leaves Jim’s side is his leash…..I mean phone. No matter where he works, it’s always 24/7. 



It’s almost time for our annual MS Walk in Addison!! 

We all walk as Team Bea and this year we are ordering new team t-shirts. 

Isn’t that bee adorable?!



We are ordering from PrinteesPlus ......the same Etsy shop that created my logo sweatshirts. 

If you need any kind of custom work, you should totally check them out. They are a dream to work with! 



There was a lot of this in my backyard this week. 😀

 

Jim throws Ruger’s beloved ball onto the roof and Ruger goes nuts trying to get it. 

It was such a pretty week so I took advantage of the sunshine at lunch one day and explored Frisco. 


I came across this neat little shop where the owner makes his own furniture. He walked me around the shop and we just chatted like magpies. 

#ivenevermetastranger 

I picked up these oak plantation windows. I have no idea what I’m going to do with them but I knew I needed them. (Jim is rolling his eyes as he’s reading this.) 


On the way back to work, I drove through the old downtown and came upon this beautiful mural. 


And seriously y’all……aren’t these old-timey water towers just adorable??? 


Delanie and Hanna took a road trip to Houston for a long weekend. They rented the cutest little tiny barn AirBNB. That was the text I got as she was driving south. 



And that was the photo she posted on Instagram. 

LOL!! 😉

That just about sums up my family’s sense of humor perfectly! 




The week ended perfectly with a trip down to the Converse store in Allen. My husband definitely knows the way to my heart. 💜

Have a great weekend, friends!!