Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2019

Highlights - Week 1 of 52



Week #1 of 2019 has come and gone.

Here's a quick peek at my camera roll.....the highlight reel! 💜

Monday, 12.31.2018


I got off work early for new year's eve and JoAnn's was having a sale on ribbon.  

SCORE! 😀

Tuesday, 1.1.2019


Ruger - 0,  Ball - 1

This dog is RELENTLESS when it comes to this ball.

24/7..... All day..... Every damn day.

Wednesday, 1.2.2019


I spent the entire night lettering and working on this sign.....


.... only to realize I forgot a word.  Ugh! 😬

Thursday, 1.3.2019


My boss treated our entire office of women to an afternoon at The Woodhouse Day Spa in Plano, TX.  

Massages are my love language.  💛

Friday, 1.4.2019


Shopping at Hobby Lobby at lunch for ..... wait for it .... 
MORE craft supplies.  


Hi.  

My name is Charlotte.  

I'm addicted to all things crafty.  😉

Saturday, 1.5.2019


Big trip to Lowe's for wood & paint supplies.  

We have a big show coming up soon so it's time to put some sweat equity into prepping the signs.  

Thanks for joining me.  See you next week!!